Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneak Peek 2

I did some more work in my classroom today.  I just have a little hodge podge to share.  Since my fourth grade class is departmentalized, my time with the students is short.  It is a whirl wind of activity!  I don't want the students to waste time looking for supplies.  So I keep each group well stocked. This year I am using these baskets.  I got them 3 for a dollar at Town Talk in Fort Worth.  The green ring around the bottom didn't fit with my Americana theme, so I covered it with a great bow made from left over ribbon and added a covered Maya Road star and number for each group.





During the day, my classroom is my happy spot.  This is part of my computer desk.  This has my personal supply cubby that I covered with Vintage Americana paper from Hobby Lobby.

 My Scentcy candle.  I got it last year on clearance after the Fourth of July.

I have a chipboard addiction so you can see my name hanging on the cabinet.

Clipboard- It is a plexiglass clipboard.  I glued everything underneath it so I can still write on a flat surface.  I don't like writing on mod podged paper.

I also have a Maya Road addiction.  You can see the huge bottle cap with a flower and a bingo number for a center.

The clock is a cheapy from Walmart, but I covered it with some great sparkly stickers!

My bouquet was made a couple of years ago. I want to say it was an all white set from Bo Bunny, but of course I couldn't leave it white!;)

You will notice I have a lot of Hello Kitties around my room.  The kids like giving them to me.  I love them too, but I only like the red bow kitties otherwise she will clash with my class.






I am working on some more suprises! Wait till you see what I did to my desk drawers!

3 comments:

Maria said...

It looks so cute Brook!

Maria said...

It looks fabulous Brook!

Maria said...

It looks fabulous Brook!