Monday, August 20, 2012

Sneak Peek 3

I hae really been working on revamping my room.  I blame it all on Pintrest. 
Cookie sheet and glass blobs are from Dollar tree.  The Maya Road goodness and the other elements I already had.



My class is all over the school so I made a little where is Mrs. Campbell.  Pizza sheet from Dollar Tree.  I used some Maya Road goodness and an old Paper Bliss pencil I found and added a magnet to as a pointer. 

A trick.  If you didn't know it, Maya Road has computer templates for all of their chip board.  I open them and resize them in Photo Shop Elements and add writing. 





More pintrest fun.  Dollar Tree frames.  With the digital page underneath the glass. These frames are for documents so I don't have to cut anything. 

These projects are a really great way for me to use up some of my scrapping supplies!  



No comments: