Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh MY

I have always told myself that I would not be a bad blogger! But....alas! Look as what I have become. Since school has started, I have been testing, testing, testing and now my two week window for observation has arrived and I still have testing to do!





I want to do a quick catch up.










I went to the Crrafty Scrappers wonderful "Crop for the Cure" this year the theme was "Cook for the Cure" It was wonderful! The give aways were all about cooking. We had to make cute little name tags. Alas I won none of the give aways....but unbeknownst to me that sly little Sherri, who won the grand prize a "Kitchen Aide Mixer" put it in my car because she doesn't cook. It was discovered 40 miles after I left! Is she not the sweetest thing! Here are some picts




The last picture is the front cover of the peek-a-boo book that I made for the boys! It is going to house all of their Halloween pictures. I just loved the K& Co papers and elements. It was a LO of the day over at SCRAPBOOK CHALET! I have to tell you that I had the best time over at the chalet this summer. The girls over there are so wonderful. They always comment on the gallery and give wonderful advice and are truly helpful! The contests and challenges are so fun! It is a great place for digi and paper scrappers to hang out!





I have also been doing some LO for my designers Kris Myers and Andrea Gold.



Andrea has some awesome new Template kits over at http://www.goditalscrapbooking.com/ You should check it out here.



Kris has a new store at http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/. She has a cute little kit called "Fairy Dust." It can be used for both Guys and Dolls. Here are some ideas that I had:


This is my name tag for the "Crop for the Cure"

This is my guys with their "Who's Your Daddy" shirts from the Star Wars Exhibit.

You so don't want to miss her new kit that is coming out soon. "Wild BOYS!" I already have it and I'm starting to work! There are so many elements, I don't know where to start!

Well- I do have more to share...But I will wait till later! Thanks for Looking!

5 comments:

mommamikki said...

ih wow...what a sweet friend to give you her winnings...and a KA mixer to boot! Your lucky gal you!

Love your book and your especially your Who's your Daddy layout...too cute...big Star War fans here too!

Karva said...

Hey Brook
Just back from Vacation, at least I have an excuse for not blogging!!!! only kidding.
Looking very sexy in your little black number :) :) Sounds like you had a fab time at the crop, look at all that pink stuff :) :)
cool pic of your boys.

chat soon
Karen
xxx

Scrappy Moments said...

How fun , looks like you had a great time at Crop for The Cure,I LOVE that name tag, so cute and fun. Your Layouts are just darling too, I think you got more done than I ever do when I go to a crop!

Angie :)

Sherri said...

great pics!! (tee hee) Hey, you are tagged to tell 8 things about yourself that folks don't know---as I run away I yell "you're it"

Sara said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
The nametag rocks - cute 'who's yer daddy'...not a trekkie or wookie or whatever - but I still got it ;0)

A kitchen aid! How cool is THAT! What a sweet friend! BTW - what do people eat that don't cook???

Love the spook book too! Stacie showed me pix when I did a short sleepover (and I mean SHORT - just two hours for me... I scrapped at her desk until 3 a.m. ;0) on our way through to Missouri last week. Wish you'd been there...

Luv ya babe!