Sunday, December 9, 2007
I challenged everyone at the Scrap Shanty to focus on themselves for a bit and really examine what the holidays mean to them. So....I'm taking my moment. Making my list. Checking it twice. And....of course I made a scrapbook layout about it.
Now of course, I want everyone to know that I truly believe that Jesus is the reason for the season. My love and dedication to Jesus Christ is unwaivering. He is the light that guides my life and gives me true meaning.
He has blessed me and these are my top 5 blessings at Christmas time.
1. I get to see all of my favorite people under one roof.
2. My momma and granny take care of me. I can rest.
3. Everyone in the house thinks I'm precious.
4. I get to be surrounded by happiness and no drama.
5. I get to sit around the tree and sing Jimmy Buffet tunes and listen to tuba music. Doesn't everyone?
I have made a few more holiday LOs I will share too.