Friday, May 23, 2008

Some More LOs












I haven't shared any LOs in a while. But here are a few!
Some of these were for challenges like the butterfly and the pink LO and in Sams mind. Cleanliness and the Big Organic flower and Luke in a tree were for Kris Myers. I did the play and explore for Andrea Gold. The rest were just playing around. I was kind of counting things up and so far for the 2008 year...I have done at least 115 scrappy projects. Not too bad. I still have the summer to go!

4 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Wow, you are quite prolific. I really like the ones with the close-up of his face, and the buttefly is really interesting. :)

You are becoming more and more digi.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

so many great pictures to start with and then the layouts of them really show them off. FUN.

SandieShores said...

Such a lot of work :) I love the butterfly layout!! It's really unusual and unique.

cindy said...

These are all quite lovely. 115? Holy cats...that is incredible!

c