Sunday, June 22, 2008

What Have I Been Doing

One of these days I will get a great camera and build me a little place to take pictures of my LOs. I apologize for the quality of them...but I just wanted to share.

The first LO is a LO of Luke on his band trip. He had never tried Zots candy before. So in the second picture there is a little shock. The third picture has some great foam in the mouth. This paper was so much fun. I love that the die cuts have chipboard that fit them exactly. Luke loved the LO.



This LO is one that we took to Convention. Sporting some Luxe and Maya Roads chipboard. I loved playing with the Ranger crackle paint on all the chipoard letters and arrows. I used the Ranger misters and the perfect pearls to spray some shimmer on the trees. I can't keep the boys and the dogs out of the trees at my house. It is crazy!










This is another convention LO of my cute little cousin. I used Luxe and pink paislee paper. Maya Road Ribbon, Butterflies, Rubbons and Flowers. I also added glitz bling and some primas. She is just too darling. I was showing here that you don't always have to use card stock to mat your photos.










This cute little house was a class that Annette taught for The Crafty Scrapper at convention. I made one for myself to check out the directions. The directions were right on with great color photos. We used Maya Roads chipboard house with mini album, tree and key as well as felt pieces, ribbons and jotters. We used Pink Paislee paper and Ten Second Studio metal and tools.











The sparkle on the tree was made again with the Ranger Misters. It has to be my favorite tool!





































































This is a LO I made for a recipe swap at the Crafty Scrapper.























This is a sheer Maya Road album. I used the Cogsmo and Grungeboard to make this funny book about all the questions that Sam has. I called him on the phone to check on him and he bombarded me with questions so I wrote them down and scrapped them.



I played a lot here with some alchol inks. I'm really proud of my little saturn there in the corner. I was going for a spacey kind of feel with the alcohol paints. I'm goint to keep working on it.































This is an ATC that I made for a swap at TCS. Mega fun! We have been having so many swaps at the store.


That reminds me....we are putting together a Girl friend album for all the gals at TCS. This is what I posted on the forum.

The Crafty Scrapper is the best place in the world to scrap and one of the reasons that it is so successfull is because of all the girls and yes guys who come out to laugh, shop and share our experiences.We are going to have an awesome swap that I hope every single person will join. The purpose of the swap is to get to know each other better. Plus...in the end, you will have an album full of pages about All the Crafty Scrappers.



What do you have to do?
1. You will need to sign up by responding to this post by July 4th.

2.Then you will make a page all about you with
picture

*b'day (don't need year)
*address and email (incase we want to send you a party invitation)
*name on the forum
*favorites: color, music, books, crafting tool
*memory of the crafty scrapper
*anything else you want us to know.

3. Once sign ups are done, you will make one 8X8 LO on your favorite color cardstock for each person. The LOs should be identicle embellished to fit your personality.

4. You send them or bring them to the store by July 26th. I will then gather them all together and distribute them.I don't want anyone scared to join this swap. It isn't about the art work...but the people. Everyones art is precious and wonderful. Spread the word and tell all of your friends. I'm also going to have this posted at the store. Let's all get involved.

These are just a few things that I have done. Tomorrow, I am going to post some of the things I have been making for my new class room.

Well...I've finished with my novel. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

love them all. the cherry background on the recipe card is really sweet.

Cindy said...

Such cute, cute things you've been making. I'm glad you are going to do Vanessa's party...it will be fun. Sis and I are racking our brains for what to do! : D

c

DeeDee said...

You have been a busy bee. I didn't realize the pink baby girl layout was yours when I saw it IRL. I really like it. :) Cute cute ATCs. Can't wait to get my set.