Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boo To You!



Well yet another Halloween is over. I have to say that this was the worst Halloween for Costumes. You can see Luke above as Charlie Brown. He wore this for the Band Scare. But....he lost it and couldn't wear it to trick or treat. He put on his grandpa's hat and called himself Hunter S. Thompson so he could go out to get candy.
Sam was another story. I wrapped him up beautifully as you can see above and I took some pictures of him. I felt that his legs were a little saggy, so his dad said that he would rewrap him and make it work. Well...his legs didn't even make it to the first house. By the time he got to the end of the street...he was practically naked. So after one street..we had all had it and went to eat at our favorite neighborhood joint for a bite to eat.
Cody tells me that he went to a party at school. He said he would get me some pictures, but I'm not holding my breath. I hope everyone had a happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Cute layouts. Sam's costume looks great in the picture. I was LOL at the expression on Luke's face. I like both layouts. Hope Cody comes through with more pictures.

Karva said...

Hey Brook see your as busy and as talented as ever!!!!!
I'm back for good and this time I wont fall off the face of the earth :) LOL
Love the LO's, chat ya soon
Karen xxxxx