Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My G45 Goodness

OK...I think I have most of my G45 things in one place in case anyone from G45 actually looks at my blog. I'm just covering my bases.


Vintage Telephone Index, Opera Glasses and Case, Little Clutch and Pen Case
My Scraponizers that I LOVE.
G45 is great even for holiday LOs.
Contem. Picts look great on the paper too.
Boy LO's are great on the paper.
And...of course heritage photos.
This one had some fragment like diamonds. Fun to play with.
Lots of layering looks great with the paper.
Of course Maya Road always enhances any LO.
It mixes well with other papers.
Even works well with bling.
This is a class book that I taught filled with many yummy techniques. It is really a sampler type book.





Mucho layering!





I don't have to add a lot of elements....because the paper is so awesome and makes great elements on it's own.

17 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your G45 Goodness is wonderful! I absolutely adore the Pixie layout!

Anonymous said...

Brook, everything you touch turns to gold. You rock!

DeeDee said...

Wow! All of your G45 work looks fantastic. Makes me feel like I have missed out on some goodness I need to go back and check out!

Christi_scrapsalot said...

You have some awesome work here!

Stacie said...

I love it all!!! You do such fabulous work dahling! :0)

Christina said...

The G45 product is fab, but your special touches take it to a whole nother level! Rock on!

Christina

Shannan Teubner said...

Fabulous stuff there!! I love love love those opera glasses...

Katrina said...

Very nice Brook!

Sara said...

I can see it's been way too long since I shopped in a scrappy store (danged economy...) I really like this paper - you've done some pretty creative stuff with it. I'm gonna hafta go out and get me some. Whether I use it or not is another story entirely...but there are no rules saying I have to use everything I buy, right??

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Brook!

Kathy K said...

Brook, your scrappy creations are awesome!!!

Maria said...

Brook, you always do absolutely fabulous work, but this is VERY< VERY cool! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sherri said...

I had forgotten about a couple of these. I hope we have time to play soon and use the newest lines...I know you'll do fun things with those too.

Cindy said...

It all looks amazing! Absolutely amazing. And I love that little sample book...I look at everytime I got to the lss. You do the bestest stuff honey!

c

Ladybug Linda said...

Your G45 work is great. I love all of it.

Kris said...

Wow, I love the old vintage look with these papers. Very cool. and that dragonfly paper in your layouts is absolutely gorgeous. So many projects, I cant believe it. I have to say...you are phenomenal with Hybrid projects! Way to go Brook!

march_76 said...

WOW! your hybrid style is super cool! Good luck and I look forward to see what else you come up with