Saturday, April 11, 2009

Been Busy

I realize I need to make a new blog header....I will probably get around to that this summer.




I do have picts of the LOs that I made with my Wesleyan gal pals when we retreated to Cedar Creek Lake- Melissa thanks so much for inviting me! It was a very welcomed break. Here are some of the things I did.




Some of you may remember that last summer I took the boys to Dinosaur National Park and Dino World so I would have an excuse to buy that really cute Basic Grey Paper. Well I did finally scrap. My problem is that I have a really hard time scrapping tons of pictures on a paper. But, I did it.


































Tune in next time when I show you what happened when I was brave enough to scrap a Marie Q photo.


BTW....Here is a little LO that Sam and I made yesterday using Dawn Inksips Brand New Day and her new Clay Buttons. Sam thought they looked like Easter Eggs. So I did the extraction and he placed the elements. We had a fun time! Happy Easter Everyone.

7 comments:

Kathy K said...

Brook those layouts are dyno-mite!!! ~Kathy

Christina said...

Yabba-Dabba-Do!

Happy Easter Chicky!

Christina

Stacie said...

Great job on all the layouts!

DeeDee said...

I like the embossed dino letters. Those buttons did look like eggs. :)

Melissa said...

Great layouts. You did a great job using so many photos.

katef said...

loving the dino LOs but the Easter LO is best of all.. love it when the kids get in on the act!

Maria said...

Awesome layouts Brook! Hugs to you!

Maria