Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boys Will be Boys

This is a great printable book by Dawn Inskip. You can buy it at Pickleberry Pop. It is so easy, all you have to do is download, print and color. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. Since I love doing the digi thing, I did add picts before I printed out the pages. I noticed I hadn't made a complete album of the boys trip to the Botanical Gardens so I thought this would be great. After I printed out the book. Sam and I colored it with map colors. Then we added ribbon, buttons, brads, stickles, glaze pins and stitching. We had so much fun. If you don't have boys that's okay, I think this book would be great for everyone. Dawn has a great fall book as well so be sure to check it out.








































































































5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Very fun Brook!

gabs-art said...

I so love how this book turned out. it's amazing!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

You did a great job with the book, look great !

Cindy said...

How fun is that! And I like any scrapping project that is easy! :D

-c
yapping cat

Dawn Inskip said...

looks amazing Brook :)