Saturday, May 5, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day



I really wanted to get out and go with some of my friends to scrapbook. But, alas, I just couldn't go out when we had clean up from the great storms and so much laundry to do. Today was a digital scrapbookers dream. Everyone and their dog was giving away freebies. So in between laundry and such, I downloaded tons of cool stuff. Then I decided that I would scrap while the boys watched T.V. I completed a lot of challenges. Some of the layouts I like and some I don't. Oh well...that is always the way it goes. Here they are the good, the bad and the hopefully not ugly.




















2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your in luck...I didn't see a single bad OR ugly layout. Good for you...these are awesome. I did a lot of downloading and no scrapping today lol

Diana said...

Very nice pages - no uglies!!!