Sunday, May 20, 2007

What I'm Feeling Today

Well, school is almost out. I think I am ready for a break. I can't wait to have a fun time spreading all of my scrapbooking elements around my desk and creatiing. Since I haven't really been able to do that, then I am doing a few more digital layouts. I'm also cleaning a little so when summer starts, I can start having fun.

This layout was created for a digital challenge using a premade lay out. I added tons of embellishements and made it mine. I don't get in many of the picts with my boys, but I have had to make some layouts with pictures of me for my online friends. So I thought that I would put some of those picts together on this layout.

I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Sara said...

You are SO beautiful!!!

Can't wait to see you in three weeks!!!! We're going to have so much fun :0)

Ramie Ahlstrom said...

LOVE it!!! Great work Brook!!

Diana said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Cricket said...

Fabulous layout Brook!!

Smiles,

Stacie said...

Great job chicita!!

Kristie said...

Love it!! You take great self portraits!