Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged Again

My friend Carolyn over at The Crafty Scrapper tagged me. I think the challenge is to tell seven unknown facts. I don't know if I have anything else to share....let me think.

1. I am a closet Lawrence Welk fan. When I was little, I never missed an espisode. I liked to sing to all the music. I've known all the words to those songs for as long as I can remember.

2. My novel of choice is a vampire romance. I don't know why. When they were little they scared the crud out of me. I guess I'm trying to prove that they don't scare me any more.

3. I am a Maya Roads Roadie. To some of my friends this comes as no suprise, but to others in the non scrappy world and my digi friends, you probably have no idea. I cannot get enought of the albums and chip board. I could alter them all day long and be happy never even putting pictures in them!

4. I hate my feet! They are too wide and too long for my short body. I think I should have been at least 5'7" to go with these big girls.

5. I didn't go to kindergarten. I started reading before I came to school in first grade.

6. One of my favorite childhood memories was when my mom's GTO broke down and we had to walk several miles back to our house. I thought we were having an adventure. I didn't know my mom was scared to death.

7. I am a great shot. I give my husband a run for his money when we do target shooting. I would be a lot better if I didn't close my eyes when I sqeezed the trigger.

I guess I will tag Stacie.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

fun list...remind me not to get on a side of you that might require me to serve as target for anything... I want to hear polka songs next time we crop now!