Monday, July 14, 2008

Make a Cake

When we visited my baby brother in Arkansas. I was able to play with my two nieces. One of the highlights of the weekend was when Sam and my nieces guided by my SIL made a lovely cake for my brother.

The kids all worked very well together. What I love in these pictures is that my little Rachel is so involved in the cake making process. You can see that her sister is helping her so sweetly. It just really warmed my heart! My precious niece has autism. It is really hard to understand what these families have to go through on a daily basis. If you would like to help you can visit this web site.
I used Cosmo Cricket "Hello Sunshine" and Simply Luxe papers , Thickers alphas and Petaloo flowers and some great buttons that I got from Pursley Discount Fashions in Duncaville. It is the lace, ribbon and button wonderland. I could literally spend hours playing in the buttony goodness!

2 comments:

cheryl mezzetti said...

This layout is simply darling!
wonderful Brook!
:)

Sherri said...

So cheery & bright. Reflects the mood I guess. love it.