Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our House by the Sea



A book of seasons...is the name of this album that I made the other day at the Crafty Scrapper. The album is a sheer house from Maya Road. I really love the look that the sheers have when you place paper behind them. The papers I used today were mainly from Creative Imaginations, but also from Flair and K&Co lines. It is all so easy to write on these sheers using a Slick Writer. And every once and a while, I have thrown in some Icing from Glitz.



Since I so do not have a house near the beach....I used the pictures of my Uncle Jim's family. He sent me precious pictures of his family all through the year on the beach. I hope you enjoy them.












Spring

























Summer















Fall













Winter















I hope you enjoyed the little journey through their year!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Email me! I have two propositions for ya (ya Sis's blood always runs cold when I hit her with this line! LOL! LOVE this book, adorable...part of the prop I want to ask you about!

: D

c