Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Best in Show



Well....I can't post all the picts from this 78 plus page album, but I can post picts of my beautiful ribbons. I just can't tell you how excited I was about this.
To tell you the truth, I didn't even think that I was going to turn the album in for judging, but since I am probably not going to be at my school next year, I wanted the last thing I did for them to be really special.
I didn't think that I had enough points for even a blue ribbon because our PTA is small and doesn't have some of the activities that others do, so I made some pages explaining what we had and what we didn't.
The theme this year was heroes. So I made sure that all of my journaling had to do with that theme. It was tough tying heroes in with the Zoo....but I managed it. It all paid off. I don't get to keep the ribbons or the historian book, but I have a picture.

10 comments:

DeeDee said...

Congrats Brook! I saw the book, and thought you went way above and beyond. Where will you be teaching next year?

gabs-art said...

that's so awesome! congratulations!

gabs-art said...

just saw your comment on my blog and have to tell you the layout isn't made with the mistake-kit - no! I didn't use the goodies right now because they are full of spelling mistakes!

Dawn Inskip said...

This is fab news hun - congratulations :)

Christina said...

Congrats again Brook! Wish I could see the insides! Maybe at retreat next year?

Melissa said...

Congratulations, that's fantastic.

Aimee said...

Congrats, and hope you enjoy your new school next year.

Amandac said...

yay! Congrats Brook!!! It's a shame you don't get to keep the ribbons but a picture is worth a thousand words!

Sherri said...

2 cool 4 school.

Way to go.

Cindy said...

Congrats my little Brookie!! I'm so proud of you!

-c
yapping cat