Sunday, January 11, 2009

365 Day Entry



Now, I'm not promising how long I can carry this off, but I have been doing a little photo taking everyday. The point I guess is to celebrate my everyday life. So somewhere down the road my great great grand children can see how things were in the good old days and begin comparing me with the cave men.

My pictures are not great by any stretch of the imagination. I tried to take a picture of what my mind was on that day. These first two LOs are for New Years day to the 8th. I don't really like that I don't have a whole week on one two page LO, so I'm going to have to fix that eventually. I'm going to do the weekend later today. Then I may put all of next week on one page so then I can start with one week on two pages. Like you really care about hearing all of my random thoughts. Oh well....I hope everyone has a great week

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

The layouts are very cute. love that you're taking more pics. I need to get on the ball there. :)

Sherri said...

ooo, I like this a LOT. great layout and thoughts. Hope you can keep it up most days anyway.

Cindy said...

What a cool idea! Leave it to you! : D Great layouts.

c

Kristie W. said...

I think you're doing a great job so far. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

hey there! Its been awhile since I've stopped by, oh I see your doing the 365 project! Good luck!