Saturday, January 24, 2009

Amazing Digi Scrap Race

Well...my friend Bobbie from Canada, who is also a member of the K2K design team, and I are partners again in The Amazing Digi Scrap Race over at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. We are team 55 better known as The Killer B's. Anywho.... this race lasts for 6 weeks and is filled with lots of challenges. The challenges have you scrapping in ways you normally wouldn't. Here is what I have so far.

I Love All the Pieces of You was challenge one where I had to cut a photo in three pieces with little tears.
Rachel is a scraplift of the first LO I made over at Go Digital Scrapbooking. I had to use all the same journaling and three new techniques.
Sam Take me With YOU! had to have three fanciful elements. I used four....I'm an over achiever! LOL!Wonder was a LO with no pictures but with 3 frames. I so do not like LOs like this...but what can I say.

Boy was a funny project. I had to take one of Bobbie's LOs. Flip the LO and rotate it 45 degrees then make sure I used the same amount of elements when I scraplifted it. Really funny, but it turned out okay.

Well...I really need to get caught up on my 365 layouts and some Valentine projects I have started. Hopefully I will have something more to share soon.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I really like how the last two came out. :) Does your partner have a blog?

Sherri said...

Love the layouts. Sounds like quite the challenge though to do them in certain ways. I'm sure it expands your mind. :)