Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some LOs to Start the Year

This is a book that I made for a class at The Crafty Scrapper. I will be teaching the class on February 28th. This is a sweet little KI composition notebook. I used my new Dream Cuts to create this really cute memory book.
I did some doodling and some Cuttlebugging.
I don't want all of Sam's picts to get messed up, so I drew some picts of him to help you visualize.
This is a page for friends. There is a place for four friend picts. Then you lift the flap to write about each friend.
This little page was made so all Sam's interests could be recorded and when we lift up each triangle, we will see Sam.

This is a pop-up box that will have pictures of Sam throughout the year so we can see how it changes.This is an accordian album where I can put all the picts from his field trip.
This page has many layers. It is a 3-D page.
This book is just a lot of fun. I love it!

This is my sweet Cat. I think she is gorgeous.
My brother's family Christmas card. I couldn't help but scrap it.
My guy Luke's Christmas concert.

I think the year scrapping wise has started out pretty good. I love scrapping about my family and the people I love the most.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Sam's book is such a creative idea. :)

Diana said...

Great job so far this year - love that little book!

Cindy said...

Looks like a great book. As usual you did an amazing job.

c