Monday, June 11, 2007

A Day for Designing

I was able to spent some time designing layouts. I had a nice time. I created the Cody's first layout from the previous post and now I have a few more to share.


This layout is of my mom (the little one) and My Aunt Carolyn. During the summers, they traveled all over the US. Here they are watching some workers in their cute little sun suits.


I always had beautiful long hair when I was a little girl. One day my mom decided that she was going to trim my hair. Six inches and lots of tears later, I had this cute little page boy. My mom never trimmed my hair again. It must have traumatized me, because I never ever have cut my hair or any of my boys'.



This is a layout of me and my groovy dress. There is sime debate about this, but I believe that my Granny Dyer made this dress for me. I always thought that the material looked like it was curtain material. It was yellow, pink and orange. She had a little grocery store and she had her sewing machine there and made me a little dress to wear to church.

This layout was a challenge for digital freebies. I was to use the "Give a Dog a Bone" kit. So I decided to make a layout of Kipper. You can see my scrapping bag and some ribbon and some paper scraps on the floor, so those of you that don't think I scrap with paper any more can rest at ease. Any whooooo....Kipper is so funny because he sleeps at my feet when I scrap. While he is laying there, he dreams and barks in his sleep. His legs even run around. It cracks me up. He is a crazy dog!

4 comments:

Sharie said...

Brook, you are doing some beautiful work! It's fun to meet "little Brook" too.

Cricket said...

Great layouts! That one of you in your "groovy" dress is sooo cute!

Smiles,

Aparna said...

gosh! Love them all, Brook! photos, design everything! You have done an exceptional job on all of them :-) most inspiring!

Kristie W. said...

Great job! Love all the layouts!!