Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm so EXCITED

My pirate LO of Sam was chosen LO of the Day over at Scrapbook Chalet .http://www.scrapbookchalet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=70248&posted=1#post70248. This is so cool. I don't think it was so much the LO although the Paper was wonderful, but Sam's cute little face and that great little quirky smile. I feel very honored.
I have been working a lot on Sam's First grade Album and doing some other challenges, so here is what I have been doing.

This one when I reduced it didn't show up too good.









This is a LO I made with Kris Myers' "Sweet Butterflies." It's very simple. I'm not sure if I will keep the be there are not or if I need another B. Hmmmmm.....so much to think about.

TFL! I'm going to keep on creating.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats! I was thrilled to see they picked you at the Chalet! Your digital pages are so rocking these days!

Aparna said...

Love all the layouts but a special mention must be made about the Pirates & the Cousins layout. Really wonderful!