Sunday, June 3, 2007

Feeling Kind of Productive


Well- I've had a week of summer. I spent the first part of the week taking care of young Cody's car wreck. I did a little house work. (Not as much as I should have done.) I made cards for my Pops card swap. I have made many digital layouts. So I thought that I would share some.























































Well- I hope you ejoyed them. I have a class for two and a half days this next week. So much for summer. Oh well... It is the last thing that I will have to do.










4 comments:

Diana said...

Fantastic!

Cricket said...

Wow girl, those are some fabulous layouts, and you did so many!! I haven't even done one since I got back LOL!!

Smiles,

Kath W said...

Fun layouts!

Sharie said...

Wow, Brook - you are amazing!