Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Can't Sleep Tonight

I can't sleep, and I don't know why. I had a really busy day. Got up early and took Cody shoppins so he could go to Hurricane Harbor. I took Sam and Luke to see Shrek III. Then I went shopping for P.J.s for the pajama crop at the Crafty Scrapper on Sat, and I looked for crystals for my glitzer. Since tonight was Grandpa's last night here before leaving for Costa R. for another three months, so we all went out to eat. So I should be tired.
Well if I can't sleep, then I guess scrappin' is the next best thing.




























Okay I admit, I didn't make all of these last night, but I haven't put them all on my blog. I made three of them today and two of the yesterday. The others.......

6 comments:

Aparna said...

you have been busy! And very creative too! Love the colours - so vibrant! The sepia toned layout is really special.

Ramie :-) said...

Very nice!

Dawn T. Heath said...

Awesome layouts Brook! You are very productive when you can't sleep!

Dawn

Sharie said...

Brook, you really made good use of that "sleeping time"! The first one of the boys just made my heart skip a beat - too precious.

Shari

Diana said...

Nice job! I also just adore the first one!

Kath W said...

You've been busy...very nice!