Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good News!!!!

I'm so excited. My friend Shari shared with me this great web site called Gettin' Sketchy. They were having a little contest with a sketch of theirs. I loved the sketch so I made a LO of my little Princess Lauren who I miss terribly. Well.......I WON! When Shari emailed me I couldn't believe it! Then I saw all the great LO in the slide show under my LO and I couldn't believe that they had chosen mine. It must be because of Lauren's adorable funny faces. You can check it out here. http://www.gettinsketchy.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats! It's a great page!

LisaW said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I was looking at these photos and your wonderful winning layout. Its beautiful. I was looking at your other layouts and am laughing about the limo...there is only one school district I have seen that has a limo for school fund raisers so I am guessing you live in Southlake, TX! LOL!!
Congrats on your beautiful layout and the win!!
hugs,
Holly

Aparna said...

It's a beautiful layout and a well deserved win! Congratulations!!

Sharie said...

You're an awesome scrap artist, Brook - totally excited for your win!

Shari

Laura S. said...

I just saw this on the skech site & decided to come by & visit your blog & tell you congrats!!

Beautiful LO!!

Laura