Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whoops I Missed a Few Days

These are a few of the LO that I have made over the last few days. I'm really having such a great time scrapping. I'm hoping to have all of Sam's first grade year done soon. I'm thinking that I might have them bound in a book. So that the other boys don't feel left out, I do a LO for each of them when I do one for Sam. Cody really likes looking at the LO's. Although he did notice that when I recolored the soccer ball in the pict below that I didn't recolor the whole thing. There is still a bit of blue. I told him that I thought that having a little blue there added some artistic depth. Oh well. TFL!























2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do such nice work. Nice to find your blog!

Sherri said...

oops. that was me that said You do such nice work, Glad to find your blog. Didn't realize until too late that I was in under the store's blog... I'm sure they think so too, but didn't want to be listed under another name. (hee)