Thursday, July 26, 2007

Great Time and Happy News


I just got back from spending several days with my girl friends Stacie, Sara, Sharon, Shari and Maria. We scrapped and stayed up late watching girly movies and we ate and ate. It was a blast!!!


When I got home I posted the LO that I made for the Amazing Race. It was chosen LO of the Day at Scrapbook Chalet. I was so excited! I had a great time making the LO. I actually made it while I was at Sara's house. The challenge was "If I Were Queen of the World." I think that every girl should have a tiara. Every girl should feel special every day. And.......scrapbook supplies should be free.
I had a fun doing it. It was made with Weeds and Wildflowers, "Creating Beauty," "Flower Frenzy", "Celebrating Color White," Fantasy Bryant "Paper Crown" Alphas were created by Leah Riordan, "Punch"and Retrodiva "Newsprint." The sketch was from www.gettinsketchy.com.
I will post more about my trip when I catch up!

5 comments:

Cricket said...

Fabulous layout! Don't ya just love Weeds & Wildflowers??!!

Smiles,

Karva said...

Fab Lo and what a cute pic, such attitude!!! I bet she really is the queen

Karen

Sherri said...

very cute. Is this digi? or mixed?
Curious about the 'paper dolls' peeking through....

lam said...

Congrats on layout of the day. This layout is just so cool. Love the colours and those flowers are awesome.

Didi said...

Very cool layout! So fun and cute. I wouldn't have known it was digi if you hadn't said. Congrats of LOTD!!