Sunday, July 1, 2007

PJ Crop

I just have to say, that THE CRAFTY SCRAPPER in Waxahachie, Texas is the BEST Scrapbook store in the world. No, they don't pay me and no, I didn't get anything to write this. Yesterday Stacie and I went to a 14 hour crop there. It was a pajama crop. The store is so big now there are two cropping areas. Stacie and I met so nice gals and Carolyn the owner went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. He famous Strawberry Yum Yum was to die for. I scrapped 12 pages from my family reunion last year. I had an awesome time. It is quite trek to Waxahachie from my house, but it was worth it! Here is a LO I made from Traci Simms' "Pretty Things."
Here is a pict of the LO that I made for the Reunion. This was made with Creative Imaginations "Americana." Sorry about the crummy quality but I was balancing on a chair. It took me 3 hours or so to make it. I have never spent that much time on a LO the problem was the glitter and the stamping. I kepts goofing it up. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with the whole album. And for all my friends who are wondering, yes I still paper scrap!

No comments: