Sunday, July 29, 2007

Well Let Us See......

This is my layout for the ADSR #5. I think I like it so much because it is about my mom. The challenge was to tell about something that someone taught you and how it effected your life. My mom has a wonderful imagination and she allowed me to be imaginative. I remember playing with her growing up. She gave me so many wonderful adventures. I really try to make adventures for my guys and my students. I can't imagine how people go through life without creative outlets.

I have had a lot of fun lately and have so much to post. So let me get started with the LOs.



















These layouts were done with Andrea Gold's great templates "Busy Boys and Template #93." I love the new kit Andrea made called "Bold Brown" and the add-on called "Boy Brown" Do you see what grossness I have to put up with on a daily basis?!!!!!



















These layouts were made using Kris Myer's Kits, "Rodeo Days" and "Make a Splash" kits. The first one was a layout I made for the ADSR. It is supposed to show my goals in life. This is the only one I can think of lately. LOL!!

For my friends that wonder if I work with paper, I have a few things to show you. This is a layout I made at my mini retreat. Sara bought these great supplies for us and asked us to make a layout with them of someone we loved. I love so many, but I certainly do love that way that Sam so freely loves us all. Here he is loving his new little cousin Jaye last Christmas.

Now I'm going to share a whole lot of pictures of my birthday calendar. That I made. I saw one at the Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie and I knew then that I had to have one.






























































The last layout is of my lesson plan and calendar book that I made. Can't go through the year with something. dull. Oh well...thanks for looking. I'll have more done later! I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Awesome! Once again, that birthday book rocks and the digital pages look great!

Sherri said...

They are all so nice! My favorite is the first one..I like the mixture of fantasy look and reality looks w real people and everything. It is really something!