Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm EXCITED!



I'm really excited to be part of Mindy Armour's new Creative Team. I just got the news this morning. She really has some awesome kits. Before I was on her team, I had already used her "Topsy Turvy" kit to make the "Crazy" LO. Then I added the wonderful "Little Boy Blue". I embellished with some glitter doodles from Leah Hoddinott. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying digital scrapping. It is so much fun. I keep trying to talk my friends into doing it!!!
I keep thinking about what a wonderful time Sam and I had yesterday. I have been working hard to have some quality time with each of the boys during the summer. Cody and I have been playing "Guitar Hero." (I am actually pretty good.) Luke and I have been going to tuba lessons. Then afterwards, we have been going to do whatever he wants. Clay and I have been grocery shopping. (That is his idea of a date either that or going to Cabella's.) Sam and I have been doing a lot of art.
Now I am going to have a little me time with my Scrappin' Girl Friends. Shari from California, Sharon from Oklahoma, Maria from Houston and Stacie and I are going down to Kerrville for a few days to get a little scrappin done and spend a little quality time together. I can't wait to see them all. I will report back on Wednesday with some great pictures! Have fun everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love the mix of the patterned paper on the top layout. Hope you had a blast w your buds.