My friend Diana tagged a whole bunch of us to share seven random things about ourselves. It is really hard to think randomly. But, I am going to try.
1. I love all things green and if they have a polka dot it is even better.
2. I was once a Madonna impersonator.
3. I have a weakness for Vampire romances.
4. My favorite trips with my family have been trips where we have just picked up and left on the spur of a moment.
5. I'm kind of an Anglophile. I like the old books and movies. I even like their stupid sitcoms.
6. My favorite video games are the old Sega "Earth Worm Jim" and "Yoshi."
7. I love cartoons. Don't tell anyone. "The Tick," "The Animaniacs," "Pinky and the Brain,""Freakazoid," and "Earth Worm Jim," are some my all time favorites. I can even recite dialogue. I know it is a really scary thing.
Well, that is my list. Hope you enjoyed it. BTW Diana, I don't like coconut! LOL!